Thursday, January 31, 2013

An answer to one of life's biggest questions...


how to get more likes on your Facebook page.

As I begin to get more involved with managing social media accounts, I constantly find myself wondering how businesses grew their Facebook pages from nothing to thousands of fans.  Unless you have copious amounts of money to spend on advertising or you're an already well known brand/company that people intentionally seek out, how do you make people aware of the fact that you even have a Facebook page?  I've tried the obvious stuff (posting regularly, good content, engaging fans, ect) and it hasn't been unsuccessful, but i'm not seeing the numbers I want to see.

Then, just as I was mindlessly scrolling through my tweets the other day, a post appeared to me like manna from heaven.  Twitter user @social_focus tweeted a link to this fbadvance.com blog post on 45 ways to get more likes on Facebook.  Granted, a few of them I've heard of and/or tried, but there were many that I hadn't thought of.  Not only does the post provide great ideas, but it also provides instructions on how to get things like widgets and like boxes for your webpage (for free!).  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment