Thursday, January 24, 2013

In case telling everyone where you were wasn't enough...



now you can shoot a video and show them exactly how much fun you're having too!

Twitter introduced a new app today.  It's called Vine and is only available for iPhone and iPad (sorry, not sorry Adroiders). Vine allows users to create short videos that play on a loop (sort of like .gif's, but with sound) and posts them to something similar to your twitter feed.  Instead of just telling someone what you're doing, you can now show them.

I'll admit, I was skeptical at first.  I don't have the patience for videos, my hands are shaky and I get bored easily.  Luckily, Vine videos only last 6 seconds and the way you record is super easy. Like, microwave mac & cheese easy.

I. Love. This. App.  Seriously, I'm already planning out how I'm going to use it on my trip to Chicago in a few weeks...it's going to be revolutionary.  I tried to post one of my own video's, but I couldn't get it to work right so here's a look at the app from the guys over at MobileBurn.  It's available in the app store now..and it's free so there's really no reason to not try it out.  Don't forget to follow me @jecka57!




No comments:

Post a Comment